Basement Flood Protector provides a variety of basement sump and waterproofing products (sold nationwide) and services (serving the Chicago area). Basement Flood Protector Inc. has been serving the greater Chicagoland area since 1974. We have provided The Protector® battery backup sump pump systems for decades. We are a full-service basement flood protection company offering both the products and services to correct any basement water problem.
Why Choose Our Basement Experts?
We love what we do. We work hard at correcting basement flood problems with the highest quality to see the smile on our customers’ faces when they realize they can finally USE their basements. Our customers can now watch a movie during the next storm instead of agonizing and stressing about the basement flooding again. Repairing the causes of basement flooding and seepage may not spark the excitement in customers that a new deck may bring, but people generally understand and appreciate the knowledge, hard work, precision, and respect involved in completing the tasks set before us.
We are humbled by the awards we continue to win year after year. We do not participate in any of the “pay for ratings” organizations that our competitors do. Our accolades are sung by others, resulting in over 60% of our business derived from referrals.
We are a member in excellent standing with the Better Business Bureau, various trade organizations, and Chambers of Commerce. Basement Flood Protector regularly wins awards from well-known consumer and homeowner groups. Basement Flood Protector is fully insured.
How Are We Different?
- Less Overhead. Since 1974, we’ve been a sump pump company and have been able to share resources to bring our total cost of doing business down. You save!
- No high-pressure salespeople. We are low key and would never try to make you sign a contract before leaving your home.
- We only employ honest people skilled in their trade. We experience nearly zero turnover, ensuring quality work.
- The owner of Basement Flood Protector would never stand for any customer to be overcharged for work. We genuinely care about providing quality products and services for homeowners while making a modest profit. That is why so much of our work is derived from referrals, and it is the way we intend to continue to do business.
- We, first and foremost, strive to honor God in all we do.
- We commit to providing the highest quality we can at a fair price.
- We endeavor to satisfy every customer and be responsive and sensitive to their needs.
- We also try to provide a workplace that is friendly, fair, and rewarding to our employees.